We promise to keep all the data you provide to us safe and secure. You are free to browse out site without providing any personal information about yourself at all. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
The information we collect about you
In general, you can browse our website without giving us any personal information at all. However, at certain times and places on the website we may collect the following information:
- Name / Title
- Billing and delivery address
- Phone number
- Payment card details
- Website account login details and password
- Device information
- IP address
- Shopping preferences
- Product reviews
When do we collect personal data from you?
- When you purchase products from our website or over the phone.
- When you open an account on our website.
- When you engage in social media.
- When you subscribe to out newsletter via our website.
- When you contact us via the contact form on our website.
- When you write a product review on our website.
- When you give permission to third parties to share information you have provided with them.
- When you complete a questionnaire or survey we have provided you with.
How do we use the personal data we collect from you?
We want to provide you the best possible experience, in order to do this, we use your data to help improve the overall experience on the site. Other reasons we collect data from you include the following:
- For internal record keeping.
- Occasionally we may use your personal data to send you promotional information via email or in the post.
- To process orders, as an online company it is essential with collect information such as your name and address for delivery purposes.
- To respond to enquires whether it be an enquiry about a product, delivery or a complaint it is essential we have your contact details in order to provide you with the necessary information.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To process payments and stop any fraudulent transactions.
Do we share your information with any other companies?
We do not sell any of the data we collect form you to any company. We do however share the information you provide with a number of companies we use in the order process such as delivery companies, payment service providers, order management software companies. This is essential to make the order process as smooth as possible for the customer. We also share some information with companies to help improve our website and your shopping experience such as search engines, analytics tools and social media websites.
Protecting your personal data
All our website pages and payment processes are secured using HTTPS technology. HTTPS is the secure version of HTTP and stands for hyper text transfer protocol secure, the protocol over which data is sent from your browser and the website you are using. The secure version means all communications between your browser and the website you are using is encrypted. We have installed an SSL certificate on our website for additional security. SSL stands for secure sockets layer. SSL provides a secure channel between computers and devices while using the internet. We use an SSL certificate by Comodo, a well-known SSL security provider.
Links to other websites
We use a number of links to other websites, once you click on these links and you are diverted to another website we have no control over the website you link to. We can not be responsible for the privacy of your information once you have left our website via the links to other websites which can be found on our site.